About Mike Eurchuk ABR, CCIM
- Became a licenced Realtor in 1976.
- Attained CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation in 1990.
- Senior Commercial Real Estate Instructor in Northern Alberta.
- Has written and/or instructed courses for the Edmonton Real Estate Board, AREA, RECA and U of A.
- Served an unprecedented three terms as Chairman of the Commercial Committee of the Realtors’ Association of Edmonton (RAE).
- Voted by colleagues as a Life Member of RAE in 2006.
- Attained the ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Representative) designation in 2014
- Elected to and served on the Board of Directors of the RAE 2011 – 13.
- Lifetime involvement in athletics initially competing either provincially or nationally in competitive swimming, athletics, football, rugby, water polo and wrestling.
- Upon retiring from active competition Mike moved into coaching and, eventually, the administration of sports.
- Initially an elementary school teacher with a music specialty obtained a Bachelor of Physical Education and taught Jr. and Sr. High School. Returned to U of A and earned a M.Ed. (Administration) degree ending his teaching career as a school administrator, left the field in 1976.
- As an official refereed over 1,500 international wrestling matches including European and World Championships and Commonwealth, Pan American and Olympic Games.
- Named Canada’s Amateur Official of the Year in 1979.
- Awarded the FILA Gold Star for contributions to international wrestling in 1982.
- Inducted into the Edmonton and Alberta Sports Halls of Fame and the Canadian Wrestling Hall of Fame.
- Named Outstanding Administrator of 2012 by the Canadian Junior Football League.
- Currently serving on three different Boards administering junior football activities.