Courtesy Of Michael Eurchuk and Jay Feddema Of MaxWell Polaris
Classic heritage building which once served as the bank for the area. Has since been refurbished and been used periodically as an office and a restaurant. Commands a high visibility corner right on the main highway through town. The mixed use designation allows for a tenant upstairs and one has been in place for approximately two years. Renovations retained the period appearance as well as the old vault while upgrading all of the plumbing, heating and electrical services. Originally built in 1927 renovations occurred in 2007 through to 2009 adding at least 25 years to its economic life. Has a wide variety of potential uses.
Listing information last updated on May 16th, 2021 at 7:16pm MDT.